If you have beautifully shot footage and you exclusively own the rights to it, we might be interested in representing it on DVarchive. You will earn royalties every time a clip is licensed.
We are mainly looking for work from HD shooters with a natural eye and a special "something" in their material: people, places, animations, lifestyle, sports, archival, weather, health, conceptual, artistic - you name it. If you have a passion for a subject, we might be interested. Don't worry if your footage doesn't match our categories - we'll create a new category around your collection.
But one thing we are fanatical about - you must use a tripod in your shots. Unless specifically designed to be stylish, we will not preview footage shot without a tripod. And because of our dedication to quality clips, we are not interested in footage shot with less than a 3 chip digital camera unless that footage is exceptionally interesting or rare. Of course HD footage is more interesting to us than SD.
- Your footage must be beautifully shot and produced.
- You must have full and exclusive rights to market it as stock footage.
- All actors or persons appearing in your footage must have signed clearances (may not be needed for some shots of crowds).
- Unless it is exceptional or unusual footage, it must be shot through a cleans lens and on a tripod. We also prefer footage with minimal filters and effects.
- Source format must be: HD, HDV, XDCAM, BetaSP, 35mm, 16mm or 3 chip DV materials
Contact Us About Your Submission
If you still wish to seek representation with DVarchive, the only thing you need to do is send us an email containing the information found below. We will review it and get back to you.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT SEND US UNSOLICITED FOOTAGE - we will return it unopened.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Country where you live
- Description of Footage
- Source Format (HD, HDV, XDCAM, BetaSP, 35mm, 16mm, DV, etc.)
- Camera Used
- Footage Format (NTSC, PAL, Other)
- If applicable, do you have talent clearances?
- If this footage is represented by another company, please specify the company
- Send us a link to a website where we may view your footage online
Please enter "Submission Request" in the subject line of your email, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for submitting to DVarchive.